We are your advocate, liaison, care coordinator and manager, relief, assistant/concierge, and a part of your interprofessional team
Our intentions are to help extend and enhance living at home as safe and comfortable and provide additional assistance to institutional living without the stress of interrupted daily routines.
Our team of Client Care Concierge are trained to provide home care services to individuals with disabilities, injuries, difficulties with mobility, and illnesses. They are selected professionals who undergo rigorous screening, background checks, and training to ensure that they are fully prepared for handling and delivering care services to our clients. Client Care Concierges’ responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Mind-stimulating engagements: current and historical events discussion, read magazines, newspapers, and books, family history/storytelling
- Personal care: ambulation assistance, bathing, dressing assistance, clothing care and organization
- Health care: medication reminder, prescription pick-up, health/discomfort monitoring and reporting
- Nutritional management: diet and food intake monitoring, grocery planning and shopping, meal planning and preparation
- Personal and administrative assistance: schedule management, appointment arrangement, reminder, & escort, phone calls, letters, and bills management
- Social support: companionship, events/social function escort, general shopping, assist with neighborhood event participation, arts & crafts activities engagement
- Home assistance: delivery management, light housekeeping and house organization, assist with gardening/plant care, assist care, bed upkeeping
Client Care Concierge’s Resources
The resources below are dedicated to our Client Care Concierges. Please contact the office for any questions or login issues.
Frequently Used Websites
These websites may be frequently accessed by staff and visitors. Please contact the office for any questions.